Applications for most 2024 programs will open on December 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m (noon) in the Global Learning Portal. Some programs are opening at a later date as listed here. Programs will fill first come first served, based on eligibility and completed applications.
- Complete your Profile in the Global Learning Portal.
- Check deadlines and capacity to confirm that your program is still open.
- Check the eligibility requirements and prerequisites for your program which are listed on your program page.
- Submit the application in the Global Learning Portal by the deadline.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis.
There is a $200 Non-Refundable Global Learning Application Fee charged through your MyUCSC account after March 14.
You must have a passport that is valid, signed, and expires at least 6 months after the return date of the program you are applying to at the time of application. It is required that you upload a valid photograph of your passport, OR the receipt from when you applied for your passport (for students who have recently applied) to apply for a Global Seminar. If you do not have a valid passport you should email email@example.com before continuing with your application.
Signed Financial Terms and Conditions Document
As part of the application, you must upload an electronically signed Financial Terms and Conditions document.